Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thanks for checking in



thanks to all of you who check this blog. I know that it is out of love (or morbid curiosity, or scrounging for the dirt on me) that you are here.

I haven't been posting a lot for some time now, because I've been getting some "heart surgery" done, and I don't want to mess it up by speaking or writing a lot about it...

Suffice it to say that I and my family, and the family of God around us, have entered one of the most blessed seasons--one of the most comforting and strengthening seasons--of my personal history. We have found ourselves in a "greenness of pasture".



There is such a richness of the Spiritual stuff going on in our midst that you'd have to come stay here a few days to really get a feel. Suffice it to say that "Aslan is on the move."

No comments:

Post a Comment