Monday, September 27, 2004

Please pray for Lew and the Rosses this week. Lew's taking the week to just listen to God and get household stuff together, like the exchange stuff and fixing the broken handrailing on the back staircase.



There are a ton of household fixers and changers that we'll be dealing with, as well as a ton of office setup things, too. So please keep us in prayer that everything gets done in love...

...because the details kind of tempt me to lose it, and that's not faith and doesn't honor the Lord or help people live...



in fact, last week, a couple of our guys almost burst their spleens picking up a full size office copier machine... It's a great gift that will be used well, but I got really fried and angry during the job because things weren't just as I wanted them to be... I felt really ashamed after and they must have been hurt... I'm still in the process of coming clean to them--guys if you're reading this, I love you and I'm sorry about that heart of self-interest that sabotaged our service to Christ... that's what I really need out of this week, a change of heart, a renewal of faith, a deeper death to life the way I wanted it to be, a more full life in how He wants it... greater patience, kindness, LOVE...



Lew

No comments:

Post a Comment