Monday, October 3, 2005

Road Trip: VA BEACH





took a big old trip to VB. Drove all day Thursday (14.5 hours). Judy had a business meeting Friday... I got the kids kites and they flew them while I skated Mount Trashmore Skatepark!
On Sat. I helped Doctor Eric move about 1.5 loads of stuff into his new house.
On Sat pm we left for a 12 hour trip home... On Sat the kids and Judy went to Neptune-Fest, and a lighthouse...

It is good to be back.

the hose was running when we returned... and we missed trash pickup... and the cats peed in the bathroom and food pantry...

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I got to say I love the reality of your life. 9hrs to mow the yard, repenting for lying to self about a vow to replace the lawnmower blade, hose left running, cats peeing in the bathroom....

    great stuff!!!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete