Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Buried

some of you know that I spent eight days driving around New York, visiting relatives with Seth, my six-year-old.
I'm back now.
thrown immediately into my amazing yearly two-week course, teaching seven students from Central Asia. I do it each year and it is intense and amazing...
so I'm buried...

Before this, I have been working on skatepark stuff with Suburban Rails, and really really wondering in a good way about the ministry life I have in the church... Not doubtful wondering, but more "wonderful" wondering...

I'm escaping the jaws of being a Pharisee, but I have lost my taste for almost everything that calls itself "Christian" in the process... That danged Pharisee thing is like this shark attack I saw the other day on tv. gnarly...

...which brings me to something that i have thought about a lot... surfing is really really dangerous and awesome and someone only gets good at it if they really love it. That's why we all respect the surfers...

Here is a shark attack to watch...

1 comment:

  1. Your link takes me to some kind of Jonas Brothers video.?
    That is much more scary than a shark attack.

    ReplyDelete