Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Seth's First Day of First Grade

Just dropped seth off at first grade... I had a great first grade year, apart from the bathroom door getting opened on me, resulting in an aversion to any bathroom but home for 15 years... it shattered my world...
...but i got over that through airline travel. I go at least once every three hours while i'm on a plane. It's a matter of principle. If i pay that much to sit, cramped up there, I'm gonna stretch out and use that toilet at least twice on the way to Europe... Across America I average once on the route to California, but NY is too close. I drive that.

Still haven't gotten into the rest areas on the highways... too much bad press. But Cracker Barrel is a good place to lose weight, if you bring sanitary wipes and stuff to clean before you use...

people who know me well get a lot of laughs out of the lengths i go to in order to "feel at home", while traveling...

But I'm sure Seth's first grade experience will be cool. really.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I remember the day when you went marching off to the bathroom at Chuck E Cheese in Indiana proudly toting your brand new copy of "Messy Spirituality"...you didn't seem to have any aversions that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed until I stopped. So funny.


    I need a phonecall.

    ReplyDelete