Saturday, May 29, 2004

I'm loving the Comments. I would ask that you all leave me an email so I can get back to you directly.



So far the only way to respond to comments has been to drop a comment back. This worries that maybe you might not read the new comments and enjoy the conversation.



For the person who left an anonymous comment a couple blogs back, I'm sorry if I seemed to rant bitterly in the end of that entry. I know that must have seemed hypocritical to you, because your comment was barbed. So read my comments after that and let's talk like humans through email.



Lew

6 comments:

  1. Hey Lew, I read your entry, this post. I would like to use it on my site home school books with your permission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this post, Lew I believe I could use the content for my site, home school cirriculums . If I could have your permission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading this post, Lew I believe I could use the content for my site, home school books . If I could have your permission.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lew, this post turns out to be exactly what I am looking for, for my site home school books . With your permission, I would like to publish it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading this post, Lew I believe I could use the content for my site, homeschool gathering place . If I could have your permission.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading this post, Lew I believe I could use the content for my site, homeschool gathering place . If I could have your permission.

    ReplyDelete