Thursday, May 27, 2004

Quick entry!

The kids and I spent part of the late morning rounding up a tub of cicadas! Real fun for the Nine and Two-year olds... And the Thirty-one year olds...



We're in the house! The Big House in Northside. We live on the edge of the 'hood. There are all these dudes in Black and white gang colors hanging out on the street all the time. I love our neighborhood.



I've taken May off from most of my ministry schedule (skateparks, coffee shops, etc...) to get the house livable for the Weisses (Judy's parents). The Rosses hit the house on the twelfth with our 24-ft. moving truck. The Weisses on the 18th. John Parran (JP) comes to stay for a week in the beginning of June, then he's off to Mexico and Kenya for three months...



In August, we'll receive two exchange daughters to live in the Big Room. Gulzar and Piyanan, from Turkmenistan and Thailand. We are looking forward to sharing our home and life with them.



I know it's not too often that I write, but i'm really enjoying the ability to post our life here. I hope some of you contact us and come see our new home/ministry base here.



Lew



No comments:

Post a Comment