Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Help! Stove/Oven Installation!!!!



is there anyone out there that wants to come and help us get our stove and oven in before Thanksgiving? It includes the installation of a 220v line, some light carpentry, and the like... This will kick-off our first complete kitchen in the Chase House. Until now, we've combined the 2/3rd oven on the third floor, the working range on the 2nd floor, and the sink and dishwasher on the first floor (all floors have fridges).



I know that a group has been trying to get here from GCF in Wilmore, KY. Thanks for loving us!





1 comment:

  1. DUDE!
    I'm almost hurt you didn't ask me. I just re-wired my house (my K's Dad's help)! I'll be more than happy to help you out. In fact, I am planning to run a 220V line for a new stove for us soon.
    50 Amp right?
    I would have emailed you, but I lost the adress.
    Call me, or I'll call you...
    -jjs

    ReplyDelete