Sunday, September 4, 2005

Prophecy for the Body of Christ

This prophecy was shared this Sunday evening by Johannes Weiss:




Behold my children: Be much aware that you are living in the last days. And remember the man warnings that deception will be rampant during that time.

If I do not cut the days short, even some of my very elect will be deceived.

The main problem is that you always are looking for comfort. However it is in the days of your great discomfort that I can work my best changes in you.

My desire is to change you into the likeness of Jesus Christ more and more, every day. And therefore I am bringing suffering and discomfort on you.

Be not discouraged, but endure until the end.

Thus says the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. I learned something from your blog. Here's a blog on life insurance that taught me something I never knew about it.

    ReplyDelete