Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A Post From AmyBee's blog...Click here

Everyone, check out Amybee's take of what happened last night... She is a missionary to Springfield, OH. She works with the Church up there... She has seen that the greatest need in the world is for the churchpeople to repent, unbless the status quo, and bravely live the gospel... Click the title of this blog entry to see what she writes...

I have to join in and tell you. I'm unapologetic for the message of the Cross. There is resistance to it: that we are to lose our lives in this world and sell our stuff and join the downward (not upward) climb...the race to the bottom...
that life is found in losing, not gaining
that love is shown in giving, not preserving...

...that much of what is sold as Christ is really just the Matrix...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is Janell in Japan. Wow, it was hard hearing about someone I love being hurt through a blog, but I realized you probably don't have my email and I don't have any of yours either! Could you guys keep me updated on the random going ons and more serious stuff??
    janell_langley@hotmal.com

    ReplyDelete