Friday, February 17, 2006

Morning Wakeup

Good morning! (who knows how to say that in Irish...Gaelic) (Gaelic is everywhere, here.)

This morning was wonderful! Even though I only got about 4 hours of sleep, and the alarm was WAY too quiet, I awoke right on time! 7am I popped open my eyes!

What's more, i went to sleep listening to Worship music and Scripture on my iPod Shuffle, and when I awoke, it was on the very most reassuring of lyrics. It was Keith Green Singing,




KEITH GREEN lyrics


Such a soothing word to my spirit... My Father often wakes me up like this, assuring me that I truly belong to Him, that I am His son, that I am loved...

Another thing--when I awoke, I was THIRSTY. It felt so good to just drink cool water...

How great the Father's Love for us, beloved ones! 1 John 3, this morning!

1 comment:

  1. Top o' the morning to ya Laddy! Bro, I am so blessed to hear your consolation. He is so good! I join you this morning in praising him. Big youth ministry open house today. Let hearts be stirred today Lord on this the Day of Resurrection, on this the Day of Your Pentecost! Awake Lyre and Harp, let us awake the dawn! Let hearts receive light, let them receive You, oh Lord. We say say "Maranatha".
    Amen

    ReplyDelete