Thursday, November 2, 2006

I try to keep a post up here to keep you up on what's up with the life of Lew... That's hard, because I hardly know what's up with Lew... and I'm Lew dangit!!!!

Do I know what I'm doing?
Do I know what's for me to do today?
Do I know what it's all about?

Well, I'm here...
...and I'm gonna give it all I got.

This month:
>I quit eating crap, again. This time it's really working. I feel great.
>I'm skating a LOT...
>The Mr. Mom thing is going great. these kiddos are rockin! I love these sons!
>Judy's job is going great...
>I do a lot of dishes at the house...
>I cleaned my office and have fed a lot of mice to my snake.
>the turtle is getting hefty on worms and fruit...
>I still suck at skateboarding, and get hurt all the time. I'm sporting a badly bruised rib (maybe another break--#5), and a tender (read fractured) wrist that I tape up with guards every time I skate... I just fall a lot...

other guys flat out fly! I just love to cruise and feel the wind in my face. Skateboarding is like having a roller coaster strapped to my arse. It's great. TYG...

1 comment:

  1. You sound like you are at least living on fire. Weather you get burned everyonce in a while, you are at least in it. I think thats awesome, and we could all learn a lot from that living. Weather you are having fun with your sons, or when you are breaking a rib skateboarding, at least you are doing it. Thats where I have a problem currently, I am waiting outside the fire for a spark to catch my intrest, and they never seem to, because I can get all the warmth that I need just watching, but just being warm doesnt fill our hearts and lives with a captivating wonder for the thousands of things that we daily take for granted. Just setting and waiting for a flying cinder to catch my eye is bringing me down quite a bit, so I have probably an amazingly impossible request to ask of you. I need to talk to you in depth about it obviously, but I was wondering if you had any empty floor space for an extra mattress for a while?

    ReplyDelete