Wednesday, November 8, 2006

New Deck

I always keep one in reserve, and I recently switched to my Kokomo Joe by Instrument. So now my reserve is my Effort... I kinda wish I were sporting this one right now...
I wish I had one with Ali's art on it... they're so wide that I'd have to get new trucks... I think I'll get them and some smaller wheels. I'll forgo the riser pads and call it even...

I stank at skating today, but rocked out with Jesus in Folk music mode, at his feet, praying for Osama and Ted. I love those two. they represent so much to me, lately. Mainly, they represent... ME. and they, and I are loved by the radical man: Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. And I want to mention as well that I've been on the "Committed", by Santa Cruz, for since like 2002. No kidding. I'm a real softy. I never break stuff, because I'm always hurt. I skate so gentle...

    ReplyDelete