Monday, June 16, 2008

Skateboarding posts Moving to Never never land... ( click here)

I know that many of you who come to Lewminator.com are wanting to hear about my family and see pics and news of our life in ministry in Northside. Yet I continue to post skateboarding stuff here!


Well, first, that is what's going on! It may be hard to relate to, but I've been involved in skateboarding to varying degrees for well over 23 years, now! I got my first board when I was 12, in May, so this is year 24 we're in now...

So... Skateboarding is what's going on here. And it's going on There, too. Look around your town! What country do you live in? There are skateboards around, unless you're reading me from the bush in Africa! Oh, they're getting into it, too!

But for the sake of continuity, I'm going to start moving my skateboarding posts to http://tiredoldskater.blogspot.com/. I'll put that in the sidebar here and you can check out that journey in my life as I go...

More and more of my life falls in that sphere, every week, this year... how's my punctuation? I'm working on it...

So if you want to, check it out... I'll try to keep you up on anything I can learn and put up. Tricks are worth more when you're over 35. Not quitting? Priceless. Being led by the Holy Spirit? fageddaboutit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment