Sunday, September 10, 2006

Many thanks for the prayer and care!

Today I was at a local church, and as I asked for prayer about our gutters and boiler, I was interrupted. They already knew! Thanks to Brandon and Mike and Aaron and Wes and all of you who have let people know that we're in need.

The Brother who came over the other day, Greg, was held off by the pitch of the roof and morning dew. It turns out that this pitch is something callled a 10/12, which means it's hella steep. Greg, you're the man. I couldn't even climb your ladder. wow! that was high up.

There'll be another roof guy coming on Monday to look at what's up. I hope he has a 40' ladder because there's no way up with a 35' ladder. I better call him back.

Hey all you. Wednesday nights are open dinner and prayer at the house, for all who love the Lord. Shy don't you give me a call, or send an email, and join us for a meal and prayer for an evening. Kids bring chaos and are welcome, because their chaos heals ours. They can hang out after dinner with toys and a vid. Just let us know and we'll allot portions and let youknow if we need you to bring anything...

Love.
Love.
Love.

1 comment:

  1. hey bruthuh, greetings and love at you!!!!! Ginger and I now have WiFi here on base and can connect with you peeps a lot easier. caught the blog...glad the home fires are burning and the fire of God is burnin'...we miss you guys! good things going here on the YWAM front. I'm still going through orientation, keep me in prayer. Ginger is now teaching in the pre-K class at the school...keep her in prayer. let's connect soon and catch up! Tell the crew "HI" from us...love you bro!

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete