Friday, January 14, 2005

Everyday Glories

Tom came over the other day, Wednesday. We love it when Tom comes over. He's just like a member of the family. We look forward to having him for a neighbor for years to come. pray that he not be taken from us.



Kids screaming through the house--Seth is sooo three-years-old! Johannes (judy's dad) is staying with us, again (he's been in California for the last few months). It's great to have him here.



I started a blog for him. I'm excited about it. You see, he produces these little "epistles". They can be fairly rough and imprecise in the English language department, and they cut the fat off the issues... he's quirky, unapologetic, blunt, and sometimes cuts deep. But I'll tell you this, as someone who's lived with him for ages (like 13 years!), He is a gentle man. He doesn't cut to kill, only to heal. He is gentle and soft spoken, seasoned with suffering and perseverance. He has raised four mission-hearted children, and has godly grandkids, too! I'd like all of you to visit and comment. www.johannesweiss.blogspot.com



I hope people really start to support Grubby Kupp. I haven't asked for a lot yet. I haven't felt that we were ready to "start" in earnest. Now, we've got people looking to move to the neighborhood to join the feast...



The girls are well. School is a rough place. They struggle in the urban culture. But they are growing and doing well. I am proud that we live where we do, in a day when so many flee the inner city. I love that the girls are experiencing the real america, not just the suburban dream... With all its flaws, I'm in love with our neighborhood...



Aaron's homeschooling is going well. Judy is busy in her work with the students. I'm crunched in the press of my division between ministry and students, though.



The weather has been warm and cold, lately... And I'm gonna make coffee and sip.



I hope you are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment