Thursday, November 8, 2007

November 2007 update

Hi everybody.

Tomorrow I'm going to Aaron Mansfield's church community in Lexington, KY.
Its cold here, now. 30's.
I'm in the sidewinder with a hat, sweater and two shirts...

I still skate just about every day, but since I'm old, and its cold, I don't get too radical.

Our gathered life in Christ is good over here. We're christians and whatnot. it's all going down over here in the hood. We have a baby due any minute around here, too. 'nother in march. Sarah and Sheenah. David and Chris. two new babies by spring. Timmes are a changin' over here...

I've been playing dillon covers in coffee shops, lately. two times now. love it. sometimes i write something, but its mostly all worship and dillon-esque stuff. some social distortion and some other stuff too...

Judy's work is very good. blessed. She's so good at what she does. amazing, really. I am so grateful for this season. it is incredible to in this relative ease.

Sam Weber just moved into our third floor. That leaves one room left to fill up there, with two people. Three on the third. That's the way I feel it. Max it out, live it up.
Sam's a very sweet, holy brother from Cincinnati, whom we met through the vine.

So I'm looking forard to a day out in Lex, experiencing a taste of God's congregation over there...
I'm going to skate a bit before my lunch appointment. be blessed.

1 comment: