Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Where I'm going today


this

is where i'm going today. SuburbanRails has taken me on as friendly fone guy for a while. My friend James is more than kind to do so.

This park just got completed by SR, and we're heading up there today for a "bizness" call. Hopefully there'll be a bit of shredding there, as well.

young Jordan, pictured in first link, is one of the Effort guys. He's the most gonz-friendly, creative skater I know personally.

It's a priv to work in skateboarding and skateparks.

yesterday I visited and helped a bit at a neighbor's house, building their half-pipe. that should be good.

Well, gtg.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment internet people!
    Glad to see you read my site. I am now reading yours. Seems I have some catching up to do.
    Did you really get 6-pack abs from skating?
    -Don-
    Chief Jerk of www.youseedrybones.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, My name is Ben Orcutt, i am friends with Mark Weaver, Rick Weavers brother, I've been told you know him. Anyway, I live in Anderson, IN right now but will be coming back home to Cinci this thursday. I have heard about your community and was wondering if i could visit for a bit while i am home. maybe message me back, my email is benorcutt@gmail.com. if you see this soon send me a note and maybe i can stop by. I lived in a community last summer and have been getting involved in the whole new monasticism thing a bit and got real excited when i heard there was something in Cincinnati. Okay well thats all i guess, hope to hear from you soon.

    peace.

    ben

    ReplyDelete