Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Good Morning in April!

I don't care to think about how long it's been since I've blogged. I hope you're still out there.

Some of the things that have happened in the last month, from having my laptop break down to having a small surgery beocme a complicated week on my back, provide excuse material. I'm not interested in filling you in on all the gory details because, especially in the case of the small surgery story, they're gory.

I'm okay, though. And Im using an old Pocket PC with a portable keyboard instead of my laptop, which languishes in the repair shop at Laptopworld.com. It's interesting to note that my life is kind of okay without instant, daily access to the web. I can write in my book, or type thoughts out on this Pocket Pc. Heck, I even get to blog...

Well, thanks for reading. Thanks for keeping up with our life here In Northside.

Tonight, Tim's family is coming. That's Tim, my German son. It's wonderful to have them. They'll stay one night, then go on with Tim for about 4 days of touring somewhere...

They'll all be back soon for a few days of touring around Cincinnati. I'll show them the sights and views. It's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment