Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My superhero test...





Your results:
You are Spider-Man

Spider-Man 55%
Robin 52%
Green Lantern 50%
Batman 50%
Hulk 45%
The Flash 40%
Iron Man 35%
Superman 20%
You are intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility.


I have to be honest... the first time i took the test I put flying as a priority, but i was so bummed when i turned out to be superman--i think he's so fake--that i took flying off... that first time through, all the others fell at fifties: Spidey, Robin, Green Lantern (I'd want to be Kato--played by Bruce Lee--)

i came out happy with the Spidey Spread. Spidey-----to the Hulk... I'm going to delete all the females from the list. I'm totally ashamed that Wonder Woman came in at 45%... that's my style... clean up those results... make it pretty... keep it "real"...

1 comment:

  1. and i thought superman was a hypocrite... look at me... "cleaning up"... sad... still, it's cool to be spidey... nobody better even tell me i'm really superman,cos i'm not...

    ...i'm spidey.

    ReplyDelete