Thursday, May 4, 2006

We Get Beaten, Cursed, Shot At... (click for Ravenhill)

I thought that title would catch your eye... I've been enjoying reading some great theology and discussion on the web, lately... There is some wonderful stuff out here... So many resources that I'm lost in it sometimes...

Fire On the Altar
Leonard Ravenhill
iMonk

these are this weeks hot sites.

Honestly, I have to say that I'm overwhelmed. It's so much goodness, so easily accessed, so available to us all... I can see why guys like Len Sweet are excited about the new wineskins of our generation... it's amazing. I could work all day on learning, growing and sharpening the Message of the Word--all with a 5 year old laptop! The limits are... far away...

yet there's this back yard over here... with little kids and big kids...

will you help us become more available to these people? will you help us to become radically involved with our kids?

We have one guy with a degree in youth ministry and three well-served internships behind him.
we have another guys with a missions degree
another who served in ministry for a few years on staff
another who has done youth programs for years for municipal programs, minstry programs...

we have fluent spanish
we have cross cultural understanding
we have such a body as you couldn't assemble ON PURPOSE!
the gifts are here.

will you help us accomplish our task?

let us come and share with you.
let us come and impart heart
raise prayer to God
and build friendship in the Family of God...
...in the work of the Gospel...

1 comment:

  1. I love Leonard Ravenhill!
    I also love Keith Green's music, much of it parallels what Ravenhill is so passionate about. I really love LR's book "Why Revival Tarries" which is more of a call to prayer. How appropriate.

    I am a musician, and I would be honored if you would check out my site. LR has inspired some of my songs. All my music is free for download.

    -Sean
    ______________
    www.SeanDietrich.com
    "All my music is free for download."

    ReplyDelete