Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Quick Word about Scripture Listing

Hey all,
you know how I keep saying that I'd love to see you copying down the Scriptures that cross the plate in our Bible Studies? To take them with you and incorporate them into your weeklong study, as part of Common life? Well, i mean it, every time. BUT...But i'm also really very very proud of how so many of us know them by heart already. How so many of us are reading and living TONS of scriptures! I am so privileged to serve the Lord in such a flock! I am getting amazed by you guys everyday... i sat down with one of you (three of you actually) and (no, five of you) and checked in on how Sunday night got processed. The depth of your personal study and the intensity of your concern for the Word in your lives is inspiring. Gogogogogogo! Press in. Press On...

It is a joy that my role in Body life is to Affirm, and confirm what God is already at in you. It is a pure joy to be a teacher here. Please continue to pray for me that I be led of the Spirit and faithful to Christ, never giving in to the pull of man's approval, as I teach and preach among us...

Pray that I live the Word, too... that He live it through me, as is the only way... and that i plough straight furrows in the field of the Lord...

1 comment:

  1. Bro' I got to tell you this entry of yours to the body there is a joy to read...really.
    Encouraging
    edifying
    humble and gracious
    freeing
    It's what it should be.

    What a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete